Saturday, March 16, 2013

Evy's Tree - Fashion Photography - Stockton, CA

Last week Amy over at Evy's Tree called me and asked if I could do an emergency shoot for her.  She had several new wraps and hoodies that she needed photographed in a hurry.  I of course jumped at the opportunity (because I love making photographs).  Luckily I was working with Elisha, a model that I had worked with before on this fashion shoot.  Elisha is great to work with, takes direction well and has a good feel for what I'm looking to accomplish.  We had a hard time finding a location for the shoot so we just agreed to shoot at the Haggin Museum in Stockton, CA.  It has a nice lawn and like I always say, location is second to technique and vision.  I felt like it was a successful shoot, I hope you enjoy this edit.






























No comments: