Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HARLOW MOSS BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked my mail yesterday and I had received a birth announcement from one of my clients.  Shane and Rachael Moss welcomed little Harlow into the world in the wee hours of January 1st.  I flew out to Austin, TX in February to photograph their newborn beauty and had a blast with them.  The funny thing is, the week before I was in Cincinnati, where they had been having beautiful weather for weeks and the night I landed it started snowing for days!  Well the same thing happened in Austin, I brought like three inches of snow with me.  It was crazy.  That hindered some of the shooting, but we were able to come away with some great shots, some of which are shown on the announcement.  There are a lot more child photographs to come from this trip, so keep your eyes on DASOPhoto.com.  And without further ado, here is the announcement:


Isn't she gorgeous!  If you are interested in DASO Photo photographing your newborn, toddler or child please send us an email for more information.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: