Sunday, June 24, 2012

From Indian Lakes Photoshoot - Stockton, CA Music Photographer

Its been quite a while since I posted anything on the blog...thats because I've been busy shooting and not posting.  Which means I have a lot of new work to share!  Here's a couple of my favorites from my shoot this past friday with the fantastic band From Indian Lakes.  Its my second time shooting these boys and big things are happening for them.  Exited for them.  If your gonna get on the FIL train, nows the time.







There were so many good ones, I'll be sharing more soon but I couldn't contain myself with these anymore.  If you like it please share it!

2 comments:

Brandon Miraflor said...

Ok this junk is off the hook! This is what david needs to be doing full time. The floating man photo is the best. #1 is Timeless!

Stefan said...

Good post. I have a website with filmmakers stock footage. I appreciate your visit.

Thanks