Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stockton, CA's Bankruptcy Explanation Videos

I can't take credit for all the video work, some of it is stock footage and some of it was just shot by someone else.  But I can take credit for all the interview footage and a good amount of the monopoly shots.  Its my first real video work and I think its a decent jump into the game.  All the editing was done by my good friends at 3AM Communications.  I've had the great pleasure of working with them on several projects, they produce beautiful work.  So without further ado, my first video work:

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



It may seem lengthy but I think the total video time on all 4 is about 20 minutes.  Not only that, its informative and honestly the footage is historic.  Stockton, CA is the largest city in history to file for bankruptcy and it was an honor to be asked to work on it.  Enjoy.

No comments: