Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rustin and Stephanie - Lodi, CA Couples Photography Session

I've had the pleasure of knowing Rustin for many years, since my early twenties.  In fact I met Rustin on my very first trip to CA.  He's a really good friend of my brother in law and my wife's family in general.  He and his beautiful wife, Stephanie, asked me to make their photographs and suggested the Oak Farm Vineyards and I of course, said yes.  Oak Farm is like a playground for photographers.  Several different locations and beautiful light everywhere.  Here are a few of my favorites.































Aren't they beautiful!

If you're interested in shooting with me, please shoot me an email David@dasophoto.com or call me 702.569.9074.

5 comments:

Janell Gill-Gonzales said...

Stephanie has been my best Friend since i was 16 years old, I know her inside and out, I have had the pleasure to know Rustin, this is true honesty in ur work, to see two people u know so well, you have captured that in your work, which says alot, anyone can take a pretty picture,but u have captured real emotion!and moments in time, fabulous!!

David Sowers said...

Thank you so much for all the kind words Janell. Thats always my goal to really capture the couple. Glad to hear I succeeded!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

These are awesome! Love the lighting, shadows, and the silhouettes inside the barn's my fav!!!

David Sowers said...

Thanks Kelley, I fully went into this shoot with a game plan. Thats not normally what I do and I can tell the difference in my performance. Glad you enjoyed it.

inspectorfegter said...

Outstanding work David!