Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brandon Miraflor - Evangelist - Santa Rosa, CA


Brandon Miraflor is an evangelist, author and adventurer based out of Santa Rosa, CA.  You can find his blog, and some more of my images here, brandonmiraflor.com.  We split this shoot up into a couple of days, first shooting in and around the bay area in CA and then back to his hometown, Stockton, CA.  These are the select images from the Bay Area.  I'll post the Stockton images later.  Thanks for looking, if you like the images or you know Brandon please leave a comment.  Cheers!














2 comments:

Linda Higgins said...

When growing up all us youngsters did the rebellious things in order to fit in. But not Brandon, Oh no! He stood out. He always kept his ground, held to his convictions. And here I am still looking up to him.

David Sowers said...

Those are kind words Linda. I hope Brandon sees them. He has been rock steady as long as I've known him. Thanks for sharing.