Monday, April 23, 2012

Farmer's Market - Stockton, CA

Sometimes sitting around the house on a Saturday is awesome and sometimes you just want to get out.  Stockton has several farmer's market, so it was kinda like take your pick.  I picked the closest one to the house!

It was pretty hot out and I think Scout's face tells that story.


I saw the vegetable prices.


I saw the vegetables.




After a few frames the lady who owned all the vegetables saw me and looked at me like she wanted to kill me.  Frankly I didn't want to die over vegetables...so I left.  Awkward!

A huge bin of organic strawberries for $10.  I was psyched on that.


This would be the reason the kids love the market.  It only cost a dollar to go in both of them.


Lincoln was a little slow to go in.


But really quick to come out.


He hated it.


Scout loved it.


I love jalapeno cheese bread.  So I bought a giant pan of it and it was incredible.


The kids were melting down quickly so mommy was happy to leave just as quick as we came.


Screaming kids and all, it was better than sitting at home on a Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Robert said...

i love the onions shot! one of those snap and run shots! :)