Saturday, April 14, 2012

Peter Lindbergh.

I follow a lot of blogs, one of my favorites is Fashiontography.  They showcase really great fashion photography.  They give credit to both the photographer and the models, which I think is important because the photographer is only as good as the model in front of his lens.  But I digress.

So this week Fashiontography exposed me to Peter Lindbergh.  His work is amazing.  He seems to be heavily influenced by early German cinema.  Utilizing beautiful hard light.  I like to think that there is a little bit of him in my work.  While a lot of photographers shy away from broad daylight, I tend to flock to it.  You can do so much with it.

Here are some samples of Peter's work.  Enjoy.










I'm completely in love with his work.  Let me know what you think.  Who are your favorite photographers?



No comments: