Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vintage Me, Vintage You - Reunion

Sowers Reunion - Deer Park, TX

A couple of years ago the Sowers family got together for a mini reunion.  Being in California now, I've really learned to appreciate, and cherish, these photos and all of the photos of my family that I've made.

The men.


Papa and Uncle Bobby.


All the great grand kids (at that time).


Laughing it up and just missing teeth.


Learning to slide.



Acting like we're 5 again.  Some of the best times in my life were spent with Ryan and Amy.


The women.



Peek-a-boo!


Kyle.


Uncle Bobby.


Amy.


Papa.


Aunt Edie.


Juli.


Michelle.



Night night dolls.


My best friend in the entire world.


This is classic.  We still cut each others hair when we get together.  That's my dad on the right, cutting his dads hair.


No comments: