Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

We had a lot of things going on today as a family.  First, Scout started her new small group for children.  It's kind of a baby bible study group.  I think its pretty cool.  She probably already knows more about the bible than I do.  Then we had to run out and buy a gift for Bryden, we celebrated his first birthday today.  Happy Birthday Buddy!  Then I had to leave the party early and go straight to photograph another birthday party.  The young lady turned 60 and there were 60 people their to celebrate.  How cool is that?  I also got paid to shoot video tonight which was my first paying video gig, so look out for a whole lot more of that.  That was incredible.  So I really don't have a whole lot to say tonight.  I'll let you off easy.  I just wanted to share a few photos of the kids and one from Bryden's birthday party.  Take care.

 I let Lincoln pick out his clothes for church last Sunday...so this is what I get!





Then we went to Target, where he felt the need to go surfing in the buggy.  Just like his Daddy.  Maybe we'll live somewhere coastal one day buddy and Dad can teach you to surf for real.


And lastly here is the birthday boy with his beautiful Momma.  He's a little bewildered by all the noise and people, I'm sure he did quite fine with the cake though.



Disclaimer: All photos shot with an iPhone...sorry for the image quality.

No comments: