Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Shot - VH1

Several years ago there was a show that aired on VH1 here in the U.S. called The Shot.  It's from the same producers as America's Next Top Model.  The gist of the show was the same as most reality shows.  Stick a group of people in a house and let them compete against each other till one is left standing.  Unfortunately the show only made it one season.  I found the changing competition and forcing people to shoot different things every couple of days was very cool.  And I'm sure they all grew from the experience.  Anyways, I was able to find one episode online and I thought I would share it.


Watch The Shot S01 E01 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Hope you enjoy.  Maybe if we petition VH1 they would bring the show back! (Not likely)

No comments: