Sunday, February 12, 2012

Santa Rosa, CA - Miraflor House Warming

We spent the weekend up in Santa Rosa again, to finally warm the house of Brandon and Amy.  They have done a ton of work to the house and it looks amazing.  I'll have several full length posts from the trip but for tonight I just wanted to show a single portrait.  It is very very rare that we get all of the family together.  And all of us were here this weekend, I mean all of us.  All the children, son and daughter in laws and all the grand babies.  So we had to make a family portrait.  The kids are all in miss matched pajamas and rain boots, because they woke up and just wanted to go outside and play.  So we all obliged, a little peace and quiet never hurt.  We had such a great time this weekend and I hope this photo shows it.


I know it will be a long time before we can all get back together and that's why it was important to me to make this photograph.  As mixed up and miss matched as we are, its us at this moment in time and I'm thankful for it.  God Bless and good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turned out Awesome!! love the eclectic color coordination - Thank you

Amy said...

This photo shows a very tired looking group of people..but a beautiful one at that. ha :) love you guys so much. So happy to have you all with this weekend. I hope this isn't the last time we get to do that! xoxo

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Be.you.tiful. One and all. Finally. The house is warm, Brandon and Amy.