Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cousins - Santa Rosa, CA

Last Saturday we were in Santa Rosa for Brandon and Amy's house warming party and decided to stay the weekend.  The cousins don't get enough time together so any time that they do, we try and make it as lengthy as possible.  They get along so good and love each other so much, its hard to separate them.  You'll see.

Early morning cereal fest.  None of these kids sleep in.


Crazy boys.



Pretty girls.



Evy moving in for a hug on Lincoln, I told you they love each other.


Then they both wanted to shoot me.  But I shot them first (With a camera!).



Then Evy found the mud in the backyard.


Scout found a Storm Trooper helmet.


Lincoln found a bike.


And Bryden couldn't find anyone to play with.  Its OK buddy, you'll be up and running with them soon enough.


We were able to squeeze off a family portrait.  I love how disheveled the kids look.


Here they are (Bryden gone and Lincoln napping) just before we went home.  They were getting all the time they could together, even reading books!


The kids had a great time together.  I feel like its my duty as the unofficial family photographer to capture these times when we do get together.  I know for me, I still have vivid memories of the great times I spent with my cousins and my parents have the snapshots to show for it.  I don't want them to ever forget there youthfulness and love for one another.  You don't have to be a great photographer to document your children's lives, trust me, you just need a camera and a willingness.  God Bless.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you ARE the official family photographer. At least I have always called you that. Thank you, I am so glad we have you documenting our lives. :) love you guys.