Saturday, December 24, 2011

Busy Day

We had such a busy day today I almost completely forgot to blog.  Our good friends Jason and Hannah Riveiro flew in from Cincinatti today and we spent the day running around.  Here's a few photos from our day.

This is Jason, he always insists we go straight to In-N-Out when he lands.  Your wish is my command.


This is Jason's beautiful wife Hannah and there baby monster Conrad, or C-Rad as I so affectionately call him.  He is pretty rad.


A closer view of his radness.


The ladies...they were really thirsty.  So was Conrad.


Lincoln was hungry too, so he threw everyones fries on the ground.  And ate some of them.


Stealing Scout's fries.  She tries to fight him but he's too strong.


Finished the night at Dave Wong's.  Sorry for the image quality, I shot this, and all the others, in the dark with an iPhone.


I'll be shooting there family portraits this weekend and I'm so excited to spend Christmas with them.  You may recognize Jason from my previous post.  I photographed Jason for his council run in Cincinatti.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve!


No comments: