Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Fun

Today has been a blast. We cleaned a lot. We cooked a lot. We ate a lot and man did I laugh a lot. I'm having some issues with my computer so I'm blogging from my phone. I won't be able to give quite the narrative I usually do, but I'll give it my best shot.

In no particular order:

Conrad was pretty happy to see those donuts, but Lincoln didn't think he should have any. So Lincoln slammed the box shut and rode off into the sunset on his pony. Which for the record he learned to ride on his first try.




Then we played cranium. Hannah and I teamed up to "ace" everyone. And guess what...we didn't. And for good reason. We had several things going on. First of all we were more concerned with making the characters look like actual players in the game. i.e. Art and Diana Miraflor.



We were constantly laughing hysterically over our ridiculous mistakes, like how I can't spell nostrile (actually nostril).


 According to Hannah the expression holy cow, should actually be angel cow and captain hook looks something like this drawing with a circle and a loopy thing. Whatever.


So we came up with an escape plan incase we needed to hit the eject button on the game. Which is further illustrated in the diagram shown below.


Turns out we should have used that plan cause we got whooped by Jason and Bryony. They beat us fare and square. Good job. You aced us.


We had so much fun. I laughed so hard and my stomach hurt so bad from it. It was a good time and a very merry Christmas.

No comments: