Monday, March 19, 2012

Lincoln's Birthday - Part 1 - Breakfast

I had so many images that I loved from Lincoln's birthday that I have to break it up into two parts.  Breakfast and the rest.  I love this little guy, I feel like he's my clone.  Scout is exactly like Bryony and Lincoln is exactly like me.  I think that's pretty cool.  We had a blast and here's breakfast.

Patiently waiting for his pancakes, but rocking a milk goatee.


How old are you Lincoln?  "Five."  No bubba you're two.  "Two."  So cute.


Got some more milk to go with my pancakes dad.


That pancake looked like Mickey Mouse for a very short period of time, then Link murdered him.


Always hamming it up.


He bit off a little more than her could chew.


Despite the mess, he does love his dad...and his mom too


I like my pancakes burnt, actually a whole lot more burnt than this one.  Bry makes incredible pancakes, I wish you could taste them through the screen, but don't lick your screen...that's weird.


Birthday wishes over the phone.  He just stared at the phone, pretty much emotionless.


There's a smile!


The beautiful woman who brought him into this world.  Thank you babe for that little gift.


And he's out.


I'll pick up on the rest of his day this week some time.

No comments: