Thursday, March 22, 2012

Vintage Me, Vintage You - Argentina: Con Fuerza

Back in 2005, while I was still at Brooks, I had the opportunity to go on a documentary trip with 7 other students.  By the time the trip actually took place it had dwindled to 5 other students.  The majority of whom have gone on to be pretty successful.  Al Cuizon, Brandon Nightingale, Antonio Franco, Jack Mata and Nick Mantzel.  They all continue to inspire me.  That's me 2nd from the left in case you didn't know.  We produced a documentary from this trip titled Argentina: Con Fuerza.  We opened at the Labero theatre in Santa Barbara, CA to about 600 people.  It was a great experience.  In addition to the movie we also made a book and hosted a gallery opening of our work.


My image of a man praying was chosen for the cover of the book, the web site, dvd and movie poster.


Check out the documentary site if you get a minute.  There is some really good work on there.

No comments: