Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My New Obsession - Fuji X1 Pro

I've loved range finder cameras for as long as I can remember, but frankly I could never afford the Leica film or digital cameras.  The vintage looking Canon and Nikon point and shoots just don't have the quality of the image that I'm looking for, then along comes Fuji with the beautiful X1 Pro.  It looks like a vintage beauty and from everything I've read and every image I've seen it performs like a modern hot rod.  Here's an early hands on video of the camera from Pop Photo.



Isn't the styling incredible?

Zack Arias who I've talked about several times on this blog is shooting some promo work for Fuji and you can see some of those images on his blog.  Here are a couple of the images he's made with it that I love.





The image quality is exceptional and couple that with gorgeous design and I want one.  Probably one of my favorite features of the camera is the multiple exposure mode.  I could have a lot of fun with that.  By the way my birthday is April 2 in case you're wanting to buy me a gift ;).

No comments: