Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Self Portraits

I've been questioning why I'm doing this blog and why I've committed to doing this every day for a year.  Honestly blogging is cool, but photography, good photography is what this should all be about.  So I was looking for some inspiration and I found it in a big way.  I'll share that inspiration on another night, but what it did was make me get off my behind and make some images.  Here they are.




Yeah...I just want to make good photographs, and I have a long ways to go.  That's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME!! - Ad worthy

Im lovin your blog - every night before I go to bed its one of the things I look forward to reading or in some case watching.

This blog gives me an overall view of who you are not only as a photographer but as a human being. However the most amazing thing about it is that fact that you can see greatness all over you and everything you do.

Keep on keepin on!

Love you brother

Brandon

David Sowers said...

Brandon, your confidence in me is much appreciated, and I will keep on keeping on. From here on out though you will see a more photograph heavy content. Thanks for continuing to follow.