Monday, March 26, 2012

Photo Products

With my birthday on the horizon in the next few weeks, I wanted to share some photo related items that are on my wish list with you.  Some are more like novelties and some are legit camera gear items, but they are all fun.

The iPhone Rangefinder: turns the phone into a legitimate vintage looking camera...insane!




Handy Dandy Hand Strap: I always wrap my camera strap around my hand like this and I have a bunch of extra strap hanging around...this would be nice.  And it looks beautiful.





Fuji Instax Wide Instant Camera: Similar to the Polaroids of the same style only much larger.


Nikon 35mm F2 Lens: I've been wanting this lens for years I've just never splurged to get it.  The angle of view is perfect, nice large aperture and compact size make this a huge winner in my book.


Nikon D800: Completely out of reach but here goes anyways.  36 megapixel full frame sensor, currently ranking as the greatest sensor ever, 1080 HD video and a built in flash...I'm in love.

So if any of you are interested in surprising me for my birthday, go ahead here's a list to help you in your shopping adventure!

No comments: