Saturday, January 21, 2012

Brittony's Birthday Party

My sister in law Brittony turned 23 last week, so we had a party for her tonight.  It was the only time we could all get together.  I didn't take many photographs, in fact hardly any at all, but I did shoot a couple with my iPhone.  Bryony made a delicious shepherds pie, Brittony made guacamole, then we had a Baskin and Robbins ice cream cake.  It was a fun night.  We ended up playing some Texas hold 'em poker.  None of us really knew what we were doing, so we just played for fun.  Well, I cleaned house.  I beat everyone that sat down at the table and I took some photos to demonstrate.

This is the end of the game, notice that I have all of the chips.  This is what happens when I don't play for money.


This is what would actually happen if I ever played in Vegas...for money.


See I don't have the skill or the luck to win at anything, so I just don't play!

Here's the birthday girl, half asleep on the couch.  She lost really fast, but Shane bought her a bunny for her birthday so she couldn't have cared less about the game.


We had a great time tonight.  Its always a great night when you get to spend it with family.

And I'm blogging to you from my new MacBook Pro.  So thats pretty great too.


Good night.

No comments: