Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vintage Me, Vintage You - Happy Holidays!

This week I wanted to post a holiday photo.  Not because the holiday's are over and I'm sad, because I am, but because we didn't do cards this year.  This is our Christmas card photo from 2009.

There are several things I love about this photo:
  1. I love the lines crossing through the top parts of the frame.  I think they are a nice contrast to the vertical lines of the fence pickets.
  2. I built this garden fence for Bryony for our anniversary and I miss it.  By the way this is when we were still living in TX.
  3. Scout looks so adorable standing on the gate.
  4. Thats Lincoln in Bry's belly!
  5. Bearsky felt like he belonged in the picture too.
So sorry we didn't send out holiday cards but Happy Holidays anyways, even if it is a few weeks late!



Maybe I'll do a How I Lit it post on this image too.  What do you think?

1 comment:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

LOVE THIS-- for every reason you gave and...
1. Look at this sweet, happy, family.
2. Fences. In our lives they are hedges of protection and love. (Good job, btw!)
3. Lines of communication. Over the years they too must be maintained.
4. You have so many blessings to look back upon.

Thanks for sharing this. My baby brother just started a blog. He's always loved photography and is good at it. Blogging is pleasing for posts just as this.