Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF - The Next 2 Are Going To Be Crazy

It has been quite a week for me and I'm glad to see the bulk of it coming to a close.  I've been working on closing out a lot of projects, so those of you waiting on things from me, please be patient I promise yours is almost finished.

Now I'm starting to gear up for the weekend.  I have a meeting with the other leaders of small groups at my church tomorrow morning.  For those of you who don't know I'm going to be facilitating a small group for artists.  Its something I'm very passionate about and really excited to get to do.  Help other artists find there way in a sense.  Then on Sunday I have a the first of a three part shoot with a local city council woman.  So I should have some work to post from that.

Otherwise I'm honestly hoping to get to relax some.  The next two weeks are going to be insane.  I'll be finishing up this series with the council woman and then I'll be in Phoenix shooting for a week.  I know its a terrible job I have!

I'm going to check out early tonight and hopefully lay on the couch and watch a movie, something I never get to do anymore.  But I did want to share one photo with you, Lincoln and Scout were snuggling on the couch this morning watching cartoons.  I loved these days when I was a kid.  God Bless and have a great weekend!

No comments: