Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Halloween 2011

Since I'm in the business of posting photos way way behind schedule.  Here's some portraits of my children from this past Halloween.  Scout, obviously, was super girl.  She played the part quite well and threw down some entirely new poses.  My personal favorite would be the one where she is about to take off into the air, one arm raised.  Perfect form.  Lincoln was a scarecrow.  Bryony fashioned some "hay" for his ankles and his wrists out of felt.  He thought they felt poorly and took them off after about 30 seconds.  They were cool while they lasted.

The perfect form I was speaking of.


Unfortunately for Bryony's perfect scarecrow costume for Lincoln, she let me paint his face.  Uhmmm, not so perfect.


You didn't know that Super Girl had rainbows on her cheeks.


Notice here that the wrist cuffs are gone.  That's why he's laughing, because I wanted them on him.  So essentially he's laughing in my face.


They both look incredible.  I love these two like crazy.


So happy January Halloween everyone.  Its a new tradition.

No comments: