Monday, January 2, 2012

Miraflor Family Photo Shoot - Stockton, CA

I couldn't sleep yesterday.  I was too excited to sleep.  I had the opportunity to photograph two of my favorite families on the planet.  The Miraflor's and the Byrd's.  I'm going to share the Miraflor shoot tonight and the Byrd's this coming week sometime.

I'm a little tired right now so I'm going to save the long narrative for another day.  Here are some of my favorites, I hope you enjoy.




















Jake was so done!


5 comments:

Bonny said...

David you are great at capturing those special expressions. Love your work and love this family!

The Miraflor family - your sweet wife will know me!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU DAVID & BRYONY!!! We are so happy with the way these pictures turned out. Very epic.

Amy said...

David, these are GORGEOUS!!! SEriously so amazing. We love how they turned out and are so proud of you. You are doing so great!! Love you guys!

Living in La La Land said...

They turned out amazing!

David Sowers said...

Thank you Amy and La La