Monday, January 16, 2012

Pumpkin Patch - Yeah I Know Its Old

I was thinking pretty hard about what to blog about tonight and guess what, I drew a blank.  So rather than not posting at all, because that isn't an option.  I started thinking about all of the photographs from 2011 that never saw the light of day.  So I'm going to make sure they get shared this year.  For my first post about the 2011 year in review, I found some photos from a trip of cousins to the pumpkin patch.  (notice how hot and sweaty the kids are)

Dad can you put the camera down and show me how to play bocce ball?


OK he's not putting the camera down, Evy can you show me?  Or I'll literally throw this ball at your face.  (That's exactly what he was thinking)


Seems no one could figure it out.  They are all wandering around in circles.


But they all look so incredibly cute!


Don't you just want to squeeze her.


Pretty sure Lincoln is twice this size now, well at least his hair is twice as long.


Scout doing one of her trademark poses.


We had pumpkin ice cream, or should I say I tried to have pumpkin ice cream but the kids ate it all before I could have any.  Look at Evy's face, she is so serious right now!


After murdering the ice cream we cleaned up.


Then we cried some.  Probably because that hay was excruciatingly painful.  Thanks a lot dad.


We tried to snap a Grammy and grand kids picture.  This was the best frame of several full of chaos.


Then we left.


I love that time of year, so many great holidays back to back.  Can't wait for next year.


3 comments:

Amy said...

I've NEVER seen these!! I remember what this was...we were moving! ah :( Thanks for taking them to the pumpkin patch, I think that was the only time they got to go last year.

Love you guys xoxo

Anonymous said...

Stunning B&W! Thank you David- I too had not seen these. Love those babies. (Sitting in Houston airport 4:45am)

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Cool B&Ws!